Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Girls

My girl, Ava, LOVES her some birthday parties! She is the most excited when she gets a birthday invite in the mail and she carries it around and talks about it forever! So, you can imagine her excitement at her very own birthday party! This year she had a Minnie Mouse party at the park. This was her first year to share it with her baby sister and she didn't mind-a party's a party! Nora was a sleepy birthday girl, but still had lots of fun! Instead of presents we asked for donations to the Banebow Foundation. Bane and Nora shared a first birthday and we wanted to do this for the sweet Beasley family and the Banebow Foundation that is doing so much GOOD! The girls had a great time and we are so very blessed with such great friends and family who came out to celebrate!














Ava Girl,
My sweet girl. When you were born I could not have even pictured you at four years old! You have grown into a little girl in a BLINK of an eye. You are so big and doing so much on your own, but you will always be my first baby girl-it was just you and me for three sweet years. You have such a sweet spirit and love to love! You are so funny and are always surprising us with funny quotes and songs that you have picked up on. You are so very smart. You can remember just about anything! You have blessed our lives with much love, laughter and joy over the last four years and we thank God for you. I love you.
Love, Mommy

Nora Baby,
My precious snuggie. You have been a sweet snuggle bug since the day you were born and your snuggles are straight from Heaven. I must admit, I rarely put you down, because I know how quickly this time will pass. More than one person has called you spoiled, but I wouldn't have it any other way. You love attention and playing games with people and you think you can do anything that you see someone else do. It is so fun to watch you learning about your world and trying new things! You always have a smile on your face and love in your eyes. Those eyes. So expressive. So flirty. I can't believe God has blessed us with such an angel. I love you.
Love, Mommy

1 comments:

Artsy Fartsy said...

Such cute girls, cute outfits, and cute cakes! Glad the party was a success!