Monday, February 7, 2011

Joy in my heart...

You know what has my heart filled with joy??

The number of people who tell me that they have started, or are about to start, the adoption process!!

Since we have started the adoption process I have received countless emails from people who are in the adoption process, just started the process, are about to start the process or who want to start the process.

There are nine families, just in our church, who are in the adoption process at this time and one of those families are some of our very close friends and are adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia also (check out their awesome fundraiser shirts here!). How cool! I just know he is going to be Nolan's B.F.F!!  And I also know of many hearts that have been stirred and may be joining the journey.

It's really just amazing and it gives me goosebumps to see how God is calling His people and His people are answering by bringing orphans home. one. by. one.


Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.
Psalms 68:5-6

0 comments: