Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Pictures of Baby T!!!


This morning I woke up to an email from our director with the subject line: He is a cutie pie!! 

NEW PICTURES OF OUR SWEET BOY!!!! 



Oh, he is so precious and so cute and looks so healthy! AND he's looking down at the picture book of our family that we sent him and holding it with his sweet chubby fingers!! And his friend next to him is holding the football we sent him...I can already tell he is such a good sharer :)  

This is just one of 8 pictures that we received and in one he is eating a big ol' plate of food which couldn't make me happier!  It is so hard to not be the one caring for your child and wondering and praying daily about his health, care and happiness so to be able to see his needs met with my own eyes is such a relief and I couldn't be more thankful for the people taking care of my son while I can't.

Even though in our hearts he is our son, we can't show his face until he is LEGALLY our son.  So, that is why he has the heart over his face to protect his identity.  But if you picture the cutest little boy with the cutest cheeks that looks a whole lot like his sister, Nora, you will get the gist! 

It is bittersweet though, to see how much he is growing while he is a world away from us.  He looks SO different than the pictures we got of him over three months ago and that is definitely hard to see.

I am so thankful to our director for checking on Baby T and sending us these sweet pictures that we love and cherish!!

0 comments: