Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I wasn't kidding...

Just in case y'all thought I was kidding about how powerful the moment of prayer over Ethiopia was during my "date with God"...Allison from Lovin Much blog wrote about it today!! (Click the name of her blog to go read her experience, too!)...We talked about it briefly at the conference, but it's very cool to see how she put this moment into words too!

A friend sent me an email saying..."Look it's one of your crying friends!" with a link to her blog...God was right there with us...and I know that each of us felt Him!

(At least I wasn't the only one wanting to take a picture!!)


1 comments:

Alison said...

YAY!!! I am so excited to find your blog, Ashley! So thankful that your friend sent you our link! And it's so neat that we posted about that Date with God just a day apart! Oh my goodness, I will never forget that moment. I am so glad I got to meet you at C4C!! I am going to add you to my blogroll too, so I can follow your journey to getting your sweet little boy home!!!